146 Houses for Rent in Lenoir City, Tennessee
Number of Bedrooms
Lenoir City House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Lenoir City, Tennessee
Lenoir City is in Loudon County. Nearby cities include Farragut, Friendsville and Loudon. Adjacent to the city is the Little Tennessee River where visitors can enjoy fishing, swimming, canoeing and other outdoor activities. There are plenty of small mouth bass in the area, which makes the river a great place to sink your lines and hang out for the day. Rent a tube and float down the river or pitch a tent and camp out for the night. The waterway is just one reason why Lenoir City is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself why you should call it home.
Fun Facts about Lenoir City
- Each year, thousands of people attend Rockin' the Docks festival, which is held on Fort Loudon Lake. From food vendors to rock climbing walls to live bands, the event has many offerings for all who attend.
- A number of restaurants dot the area with fares that range from Japanese to Mexican to American. Asahi Japanese Grill is located on East Broadway Street.
- The Oak Ridge National Laboratory is just a stone's throw away from Lenoir City. It's where the U.S. Department of Energy maintains a science and technology facility.
Information for Renters
- Check out Lenoir City's official website if you'd like to learn more about the mayor's office, the city council, treasury or other resident-relevant information.
- Visit the Loudon County Chamber of Commerce site for information on local businesses or if you're interested to become a member of the organization.