Discover Houses for Rent in Loudon, Tennessee
Loudon is in Loudon County. Nearby cities include Lenoir City, Greenback and Philadelphia. The Little Tennessee River runs just along the outskirts of town. The Tennessee National Golf Club is in Loudon, it's nestled along the Watts Bar Lake. Aside from this amenity, there are plenty of fun things to do around the area, which is just one reason why Loudon is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself why it's a nice place to settle down.
Fun Facts about Loudon
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in the area. Carl's Drive-In, on East Lee Highway, serves up burgers and shakes. For a nice sit-down meal, check out The Cabin Restaurant where you can find barbecue with a side of Southern hospitality.
- Spend a few hours at the Farragut Folklife Museum, just 40 minutes away in Knoxville. Learn more about the history of Farragut and Concord through the photos and artifacts that are on display there.
- Both kids and adults can have some fun at the Knoxville Zoo. The facility is more than just a home to about 900 animals, it's a place where children can explore and see particular, unique species up close.
Information for Renters
- Visit Loudon's official website if you'd like to learn more about the local officials and various departments. You can also access important forms, like a public records request, on the site.
- Check out the Loudon County Chamber of Commerce website to find out more about the organization, or if you're interested in becoming a member. There you can also find a directory to shops and restaurants in the area.