Discover Houses For Rent in Maryville, Tennessee
Maryville is in Blount County. Nearby cities include Eagleton Village, Rockford and Wildwood. The McGhee Tyson Airport -a public and military airport - is just a stone's throw away in Alcoa. The city itself is comprised of local businesses, like shops and restaurants. It's also home to the scenic Lambert Acres Golf Club, which is just off of Interstate 321, situated along the Great Smoky Mountains. It's broken up into three courses that span a total of 27 holes. This amenity is just one reason why Maryville is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself why it's a nice place to stay.
Fun Facts about Maryville
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in Maryville. Raving reviews on Google claim that Lemon Grass has the best Thai food in Blount county. Pop in for sushi or Thai cuisine. They're open for lunch and dinner.
- Explore Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlinburg, which is just an hour outside of town. The facility hosts a special program called "Sleep with Sharks," where visitors can enjoy a stay at the aquarium and nestle in sleeping bags alongside the 750,000 gallon shark tank.
- Absorb some local history at The Cades Cove Museum. It's free to get in and is open Wednesday through Saturday.
Information for Renters
- Visit the Maryville official website if you'd like to learn more about the area. The site posts city council meeting minutes, job listings, customer service suggestions and a portal where you can pay your bills online.
- Check out the Greater Maryville Chamber of Commerce website if you'd like more information on the organization, or if you're interested in becoming a member.