912 Houses for Rent in Manor, Texas
Number of Bedrooms
Manor House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Discover Houses for Rent in Manor, TX
Manor is located in Travis County. It neighbors Austin. Homes for rent will bring families to an exciting area full of amenities and hotspots, such as Ben Fisher Park, Shadowglen Golf Club, Ramos, East Rural Community Center, East Metropolitan Park, Davis White Northeast District Park and other family-friendly locations that will be appealing to renters.
History of Manor
- During the community's early history, grain, cottonseed and cotton were the staple crops that were shipped from Manor.
- The area was named after James Manor, the postmaster of the community. Previously, Manor had a post office named Grassdale, and another post office was opened called Gregg after Grassdale became defunct. James Manor ran both of these post offices.
- The number of inhabitants and residents decreased during the Great Depression.
- The Houston and Texas Central Railway was constructed in 1871. This gave renters of Manor easy access to goods and commodities.
- The city's motto is "Come Grow with Us."
Resources for Renters
- The City of Manor has a detailed and comprehensive website for renters. The "Residential Services" pages will direct a renter to a map of Manor, while "Community Links" provides a resident with a number of pages to visit to garner tips about services in the community. These include Manor Farmers Market, Bluebonnet Electric Cooperative and Atmos Energy, among others. The site also has photos of the city - this is one way potential residents can get a visual taste of Manor. A list of the city's departments, a calendar, public notices, utilities and economic development are other pages a resident will find on the site.
- The Blackland Reporter is the dominant newspaper in Manor. The Reporter's website will help renters learn about local politics. Pages on the newspaper's website reflect the varied nature of the paper's coverage - it has pages on organizations in Manor, obituaries and political coverage, among others.
Common questions asked in Manor, Texas
🏠 Where can I find cheap rental houses in Manor, Texas?
Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Manor. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $700, under $900, under $1100, under $1300, under $1500, under $2000
🏠 How big of a rental house can I afford?
Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses within your budget in Manor, Texas. Or you can search for houses over 400 sq.ft, 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft.
🏠 How can I find a rental house in a specific school district?
Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. Within Manor we have 912 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school district.