Find Unique and Beautiful Houses for Rent in Des Moines, WA
Don't be mistaken, this isn't the Iowa city. Rather, Washington's version of Des Moines couldn't be a more obvious opposite, as it's a city with a bustling nightlife and plenty of homes for rent. Residents who are looking to live in the heart of Washington's historic Puget Sound and King County, nearby Seattle, will want to search closely in Des Moines.
Fun Facts and Considerations for Des Moines Renters
- Des Moines is on the east shore of the Puget Sound, and is located very close to Seattle and Tacoma, making it a central locale for commerce and events.
- The city's community is highly active and diverse, with groups, organizations and public sector offerings covering a wide array of subjects.
- Des Moines is home to a Rotary Club, as well as a terrific public schooling system and robust public works department projects.
4 Useful Resources for Prospective Des Moines Renters
- For more information on all the public sector has to offer to its residents in this city, interested parties should check out the official Des Moines Government website.
- The Rotary Club of Des Moines also has a lot of helpful information for residents who are interested in getting involved in the community.
- Parents who have children who will need educational opportunities should reference the Highline School District's main website.
- For up-to-date local news, Des Moines renters can refer to the Highline Times, which services the city as well as several other surrounding areas.
What to Expect When Renting in Des Moines
Much like various other regions of eastern Washington state, the sky is the limit when it comes to attractions, events, leisurely opportunities and more in Des Moines. Seattle and Tacoma offer riveting nightlife experiences, while the Pacific Northwest has endless natural points of interest.