1,132 Houses for Rent in Bellevue, Washington
Number of Bedrooms
Bellevue House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Bellevue, WA
If you're looking for a home for rent with a big-city feel without all of the congestion, you've come to the right place with Bellevue. A suburb of Seattle, it's largest in fact, Bellevue is surrounded by natural beauty and tons of outdoor space that families can take advantage of. It also boasts a variety of cultural attractions where your family can enjoy exciting educational experiences. Bellevue offers a diverse, unique community where your family can grow and thrive. CNN even named Bellevue the fourth best place to live on its top 100 list.
Top Things to Know for Bellevue Renters
- Children receive their education through the Bellevue School District. It features four main public high schools, two alternative high schools and a number of elementary schools. Bellevue's schools continuously land on the top of state rankings, so you'll know your kids are receiving a top-notch education.
- The Bellevue Police Department takes public safety very seriously. It is committed to keeping the city a safe place to live and work through quality law enforcement.
- Bellevue is home to almost 100 parks with an array of amenties like outdoor pools, beaches, nature trails, tennis courts and more. Your family can get some fresh air while playing sports together, taking a walk and enjoying bonding time as you explore the various outdoor spaces.
Top Resources for Bellevue Renters
- For more information on Bellevue, city services and utilities, visit the City of Bellevue website.
- If you're looking for fun things to do with your family in the city, check out options on the Visit Bellevue website.
Things to Do and Conveniences in Bellevue
Aside from the variety of parks, Bellevue is also a hub of culture with an orchestra, botanical garden, museums and theater. Your family will have plenty of options for fun no matter what you're looking to do. Bellevue also hosts tons of events through the seasons and for holidays where you can join in and celebrate with your community.