Score Unbelievable Houses for Rent in Playa Del Rey, CA
There's no wonder why Playa Del Rey was given its name, which translates to "The King's Beach," as this Westside Los Angeles neighborhood has some of the most gorgeous and appealing natural environments in the region. While it's hard to make a poor decision after choosing to move to Southern California, Playa Del Rey has plenty of homes for rent and is among the best opportunities for new residents.
Fun Facts and Considerations for Prospective Playa Del Rey Renters
- The Playa Del Rey Lagoon is one of the bigger and more popular attractions in the neighborhood, and has been providing residents with a beautiful natural environment since 1904.
- This neighborhood was originally named "Palisades Del Rey," but the change came after development by several major firms in the 1920s.
- The southernmost spot, known by residents as "Surfridge," is one of the better places to get out and enjoy the water in the entire city.
- There are very few commercial lots in this neighborhood, which has provided for a very tranquil and relaxing environment for renters.
Useful Resources for Playa Del Rey Residents
- Individuals who'd like to access public services and amenities can refer to the City of Los Angeles official government website.
- Parents can learn more about academic and educational opportunities in Playa Del Rey and the city at large through the Los Angeles Unified School District website.
- More information about visiting and living in this superb Westside Los Angeles neighborhood can be found at the official Playa Del Rey website.
What to Do in Playa Del Rey
Whether renters are fans of the great outdoors or exciting city nightlife, Playa Del Rey has a lot to offer. Residents will be able to escape the hustle and bustle of the downtown area when they please, but are close enough to enjoy a night out whenever the desire beckons.