Find Great Houses for Rent in San Francisco
San Francisco, one of the most popular and most well-known cities on the West Coast, is located within the county of the same name. It is known for its famous monuments, bridges, parks and prisons, as well as the multiple television shows that have taken place here, from "Full House" to "Charmed" to "Monk." There are so many different neighborhoods in the city, including Embarcadero, Haight-Ashbury, the Tenderloin and Mission District, so there's a little something for everyone, and it is located across the bay from Oakland.
San Francisco is a great place to raise a family, while also serving as a perfect hot spot for young people just trying to have some fun and have new cultural experiences, made easier by the numerous museums and eclectic food options in the urban area.
Facts about San Francisco
- San Francisco is a relatively small city, measuring in at under 50 square miles.
- San Francisco is known for a lot of different sites, from rows of Victorian homes to cable cars to the soaring Golden Gate Bridge, as well as its popularity in pop culture.
- The first European to discover San Francisco was famous explorer Sir Francis Drake, who sailed past San Francisco Bay's entrance and soon continued on his voyage.
Helpful Resources for San Francisco Renters
- To learn more about resident services, as well as rent payment options, the police tip line and the city's Board of Commissioners, check out the website for the San Francisco Housing Authority.
- If renters want to find out more about upcoming festivals, new galleries at the city's multiple museums and other useful information, they should head over to SF Arts.
- To learn more about the various ways to get around San Francisco, whether it's by subway, bikes, taxis or another option, interested individuals should consult with the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency.