454 Houses for Rent in Glendale, Colorado
Number of Bedrooms
Glendale House Options
Explore Houses for Rent in Glendale, CO
If you're a fan of rugby, you'll likely know Glendale, Colo., by another name: Rugbytown, USA. The city is the proud home of Infinity Park, the first municipal rugby stadium in North America, but people looking for local homes for rent will quickly discover that Glendale has much more to offer than just sports, including shopping, dining and other recreational opportunities.
Things Glendale Residents Need to Know
- Glendale's city council is made up of six members, plus the mayor.
- The city is served by the Cherry Creek School District, which also encompasses the nearby towns of Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Foxfield and Greenwood Village, as well as sections of Aurora, Denver and Englewood. The district is composed of 41 elementary schools, 10 middle schools, six high schools, an alternative middle school, an alternative high school, a magnet school and a charter school.
- Glendale is approximately a 15-minute drive southeast of Denver.
Resources for Renters
- Glendale's official website is a comprehensive resource for local residents, housing everything from details about how to pay your utility bills to maps and information about nearby attractions.
- The Glendale Chamber of Commerce operates its own website and Facebook page with further information about area events, local landmarks and doing business in the municipality.
What to Do in Glendale
Infinity Park is one of the city's main attractions, but non-rugby fans shouldn't despair, as the 4,000-capacity stadium is just one of the complex's features. It also boasts an outdoor park, an event center, a fitness and recreation center and a high-altitude training facility. Other local attractions include the 12-acre Four Mile Historic Park, the 40-mile Cherry Creek Trail and the Cherry Creek Shopping District, which boasts a wealth of dining and shopping opportunities as well as a vibrant nightlife.