322 Houses For Rent in Cahokia, IL
Number of Bedrooms
Cahokia House Options
Looking for more?
Explore Houses for Rent in Cahokia, Illinois
Cahokia is located in St. Clair County. Nearby cities include St. Louis, Centreville, Alorton and Sauget. The area is made up of a combination of historical buildings, local businesses and plenty of activities, which is why it's a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent. Not far from downtown is an old courthouse that currently has exhibits from old cases. The Roman Catholic Church, Holy Family Log Church, in the center of town was built around 1799. It's the longest running Catholic parish in the country. In addition to its historical features, there's something for everyone in Cahokia. Check out all that the area has to offer.
Fun Facts about Cahokia
- Visit the Cahokia swimming pool, which is open to the public during the summers. It's for residents and visitors but children who are 10 years old or younger have to bring an adult with them. The pool is also available to rent for birthday parties and events.
- Take a drive over to St. Louis, it's just 15 minutes away and it's filled with family-friendly activities. If your kids love animals, take them to one of the many farms, zoos or other wildlife preserves. The World Aquarium has 10,000 sea and river creatures including stingrays, fish and a shark.
- Golf enthusiasts can check out The Prairies of Cahokia, which is open during the week and on the weekends. On site, the business has special events including fish fries.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like more information on local events and businesses. The site also lists parks and recreation programs and zoning laws.
- Check out the Cahokia Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to join or if you're seeking information on local business.