Explore Houses for Rent in Coal Valley, Illinois
Coal Valley is located in both Rock Island and Henry Counties. Nearby cities include Moline, Rock Island and Orion. Coal Valley is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent because of all of its amenities. It's comprised of four local parks that boast children's playgrounds, pavilions and a sports field with bleachers. The Robert Jones Library is also a great option for adults and children. In addition to its books and other resources that are available for check out, the library has regularly scheduled special events. Bring your kids to family reading night or pre-school story hour. The wholesome town has plenty to offer.
Fun Facts about Coal Valley
- Coal Valley has options for the elderly including Alternatives for Older Adults, a local organization that promotes independence. The facility offers services in which caregivers can make visits to check in on people so they can have a safe and comfortable life at home.
- The area is also home to the Niabi Zoo. Bring your family to check out the assortment of animals that live on the site, including reptiles, birds, wolves, jaguars and snow leopards. Get the chance to feed ponies, llamas and pot-bellied pigs over at the petting zoo.
- Explore one of the many events that are hosted by the Coal Valley Days organization. They schedule everything from races to tournaments.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like more information on local ordinances and events or to learn about the village board and various committees.
- Check out the Moline School District website to access primary and secondary schools or to find out more about enrollment.