Find Houses for Rent in Cicero, Indiana
Cicero is a town located within the Jackson Township in Hamilton County. It's approximately 45 minutes from Indianapolis, where residents and visitors can enjoy a Colt's game or take in a renowned shopping and dining experience. Homes for rent in the area provide families with plenty of opportunities to explore and learn about activities to try in the area. Take advantage of the steak special on Wednesday's at 10 West Restaurant and Bar, dig into some ribs at Big Dog's Smokehouse BBQ or try out breakfast at Erika's Place.
Facts for Renters
- The Fourth of July is a big deal in Cicero. Enjoy this holiday at the event Lights Over Morse Lake, a three-day celebration that has fireworks, a parade, live music and even a boat flotilla. Get to know the town and have a little fun at this event.
- Visitors and residents often take advantage of the 30-mile Nickel Plate Arts Trail, which goes through several towns in Indiana, including Cicero, Atlanta, Arcadia and Tipton. It has walking trails, train tracks and is traversed by joggers, bikers and walkers from all over Central Indiana.
- Renters don't need to travel far to visit the Circle City, where people can watch a NASCAR race, check out the Indiana War Memorial Museum or walk through the Circle Centre Mall.
- People can grab a slice of pizza at the Pizza House, which is known for its breadsticks and affordable prices.
Resources for Renters
- Get to know the area even better or learn a little history about Cicero by visiting the town website.
- Learn how to enroll children in school or what to expect on the first day of school by checking out the Hamilton Heights Schools website.
- Figure out what current events and news are going on in the town by picking up a copy of the Herald Bulletin.