Discover Houses for Rent in Clarksville, IN
Clarksville is a town in Clark County. It's approximately 12 minutes away from the major city of Louisville, Kentucky, which sits right across the Ohio River. Homes for rent in the area provide families with plenty of different opportunities to explore and get to know Clarksville. Clarksville offers several programs and activities through the town. Whether you want to learn to cook something new or take classes to prepare for college, there's a program for everything.
Facts for Renters
- Residents and visitors can watch a show at the Derby Dinner Playhouse, which has put on acts such as "It's a Wonderful Life."
- Go back in time at the Falls of the Ohio State Park. This park is one of only a few that has naturally exposed fossil beds from more than 386 million years ago.
- Get a scoop of ice cream and go for a bike ride at the Widow's Walk Ice Creamery and Bike Rentals. They make their own ice cream and offer 22 flavors to choose from.
- Go on a few thrilling water rides and cool off in the summertime at the Atlantis Waterpark, which is lauded for its cleanliness by loyal customers.
- Enjoy some natural scenery at Kopp's Lakes, which allows visitors and residents to fish.
- If visitors are unsure of what to do in Clarksville, they can make a short trip over to Louisville for fine dining and shopping, museum hunting and entertainment.
Resources for Renters
- Get to know the area even better and learn more about the programs and activities that the town provides by going to the Clarksville website.
- Figure out what you want to do in the town and read up on some local news by picking up a copy of the News and Tribune.
- Learn about the local schools and find out when the first parent teacher conference is by going to the Clarksville Community Schools website.