Find Authentic Houses for Rent in Essex, MD
Located in the southeastern corner of Baltimore County, Essex is a terrific place to live and has plenty of homes for rent to offer prospective residents. Interested parties would likely be intrigued by this unincorporated community's close proximity to both downtown Baltimore and the Chesapeake Bay, while most will enjoy the relative tranquility found in this unique area of the county. Additionally, Essex is located nearby other nice neighborhoods such as Middle River.
Fun Facts About Essex for Prospective Renters
- Essex, like many of its neighbors, is a historic town that has a variety of points of interest for those who enjoy learning more about the nation's development.
- The Ballestone Mansion, which is located within Essex's borders, is listed in the National Register of Historic Places, and offers a unique perspective on the state's long and colorful past.
- This community has had a highly active industrial community for more than a century, while residents will still be able to enjoy peace and quiet when they so choose.
Essex Resources and Helpful Links
- Individuals who want to get a better idea of what daily life is like in this community should keep up with the flow of local news provided by the Essex-Middle River Patch.
- Parents can learn more about education opportunities for their children by paging through the Baltimore County Public Schools website. It's important to note that private schools are also available in the area.
- For timely information about events and public services in Essex, renters might want to look at the Baltimore County Government website.
What to Expect in Essex
This community is likely best-suited to renters who want to be close enough to a major commercial hub like Baltimore but still want to be able to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. With a close proximity to Chesapeake Bay and various other points of interest, Essex is an exceptional community to live in.