Find Houses for Rent in Jessup, MD
Jessup is located in the northeastern most corner of Anne Arundel County, bridging over into Howard County in some areas. Its metropolitan presence makes it ideal for families and professionals looking for homes for rent in a more urban living setting without living in Baltimore proper. Its central location in the state and large number of residents make it a prime location for community outreach and public service programs.
Things Jessup Renters Need to Know
- Jessup is the most population dense part of Maryland.
- The town is known for its prominence in several prison dramas and reality TV shows, as well as being the former seat of the Maryland House of Correction.
- As a bridging community between counties and on the outskirts of Baltimore, Jessup is a diverse town with a range of cultural and historic resources.
Top Resources for Jessup Renters
- The Baltimore Sun offers the most comprehensive and late-breaking news about the Jessup area. The resource is available online and in print, making it easy for readers to interact with the rest of the community or offer personal insights into recent events.
- Jessup's official site provides regional visitors and residents alike with ready access to jobs and events throughout the region. The website also offers links to community groups and private services for people trying to learn about the amenities available in the area.
More Fun Things to Do Near Jessup Rentals
Jessup has a wide array of interesting entertainment venues, including the Autobahn Indoor Speedway and Pump It Up party and club scene. These are among some of the businesses that target Jessup's increasingly younger residential population, drawing visitors from around the state and promoting more fun opportunities for renters as well. These places are affordable and very accessible thanks to Jessup's superb public transit system.