Find Houses for Rent in Hanover, MD
The town of Hanover is located strategically near Baltimore with easy access to Washington, D.C., and other metro areas in and around the Maryland area. This community is placed prominently at the crossroads of these substantial, historical cities. This section of Anne Arundel County sits adjacent to the Howard County line, making it easily accessible to Baltimore and points beyond for those looking for homes for rent.
Things Hanover Renters Need to Know
- Hanover is seated on the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, making it a major transit hub and a substantial community gathering place for professionals of many walks of life.
- While Hanover has substantial townhome and apartment amenities, there's a growing trend in housing options toward estates and large private land ownership. This has resulted in a number of beautiful and exclusive neighborhoods in the region.
- The area is gaining a reputation for casinos and gaming establishments, increasing financial options to the area while drawing a younger crowd.
Top Resources for Hanover Renters
- The Baltimore Sun offers comprehensive coverage of the Hanover area, providing current events and regional information on current news in the community. It's the best source of insight into Hanover's pulse for residents and renters of all ages.
- Hitachi Data Systems, one of the biggest employers in the area, offers an online portal for employees, job seekers and residents that connects the community. This page provides insights on employment opportunities and upcoming events.
More Fun Things to Do Near Hanover Rentals
Hanover has easy access to a variety of shopping and entertainment venues. The town has the local Arundel Mall to pull in funding and provide shopping opportunities. There's also the nearby Maryland Live! Casino that lets people looking for a good meal, party environment and the chance to win big a way to get away without venturing too far from home.