Find Houses for Rent in Landover, MD
Landover is one of the central populated areas in Prince George's County, Md. This area is small in size but features a wide array of neighborhoods, businesses and entertainment venues. It's gained a reputation for hosting fun and unique events, as well as sporting a wide array of cultural staples to a growing diversity of residents, making it ideal for those seeking homes for rent.
Things Landover Renters Need to Know
- Landover is a major transit hub, as it's the only part of Maryland serviced by two different train lines. The Landover Washington Metro has two extensions of the public train system bisecting it.
- The first covered mall in the Washington metro area appeared in Landover in 1972, making it one of the leading shopping centers in the area. The original building was knocked down, but the commercial industry in the region remains.
- The area is ideal for commuter professionals to the D.C. metro, as its proximity and ease of access make it ideal for a variety of career pursuits.
Top Resources for Landover Renters
- The Largo Gazette offers a wide array of information regarding Landover events, jobs and other opportunities. This online and print newspaper services the Prince George's County area but also provides residents and renters with insight into regional offerings throughout Landover.
- Fortis College is one of Landover's top training and higher education establishments, generating graduates of every kind past the high school level. Fortis helps Landover attendees and regional residents find learning and employment options and creates more community cohesion and greater overall presence.
More Fun Things to Do Near Landover Rentals
The Washington Redskins regularly play at FedEx Field in neighboring Summerfield. This is an easy venue to reach and popular with sports fans during the football season. The arena is also often used for concerts and other events. This makes it an ideal location for a variety of visitors.