71 Houses For Rent in Sparks Glencoe, MD
Number of Bedrooms
Sparks Glencoe House Options
Looking for more?
Find Unique Houses for Rent in Sparks Glencoe, MD
Although it's considered to be a suburban community of the Greater Baltimore metropolitan area, Spark Glencoe is located roughly 20 miles north of the downtown area and is a unique place to live. With plenty of new and old homes for rent within its borders, this authentic Maryland community is one of the more fun and perfectly located areas in all of Baltimore County.
Considerations and Facts for Prospective Sparks Glencoe Residents
- A lesser-known fact about this community is that it's actually two separate, identifiable areas, one called Sparks and the other Glencoe. The census groups them together, but residents in each of the two areas rarely refer to their neighborhood as Sparks Glencoe.
- Sparks Glencoe is located perfectly between the central hub of Baltimore and various other points of interest in the northern region of the state. It's only a few miles from the Pennsylvania border, granting residents easy access to Philadelphia and Harrisburg.
- Although the biggest provider of public services is the Baltimore County government, the Sparks Glencoe Community Planning Council also manages several projects.
Resources for Sparks Glencoe Renters
- For more information about amenities and services from the public sector, renters should refer to the Baltimore County Government website.
- Goings-on in the area and more news about daily life can be found through the Sparks Glencoe page from The Baltimore Sun.
- Prospective renters might also want to take a look at the Sparks Glencoe Community Planning Council to discover other projects in the area.
Things to Do In and Around Sparks Glencoe
While the community has a very relaxed environment to offer its residents, renters who want to get out and enjoy this exciting region of the East Coast will have no shortage of options. Major hubs such as Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia and myriad others are within a reasonable distance of the community's borders.