Discover Houses for Rent in Saint Michael, Minnesota
St. Michael is in eastern Wright County. Nearby cities include Albertville, Hanover and Greenfield. A number of parks dot the city. Gutzwiller Park, spanning more than 17 acres, has a playground, gazebo, picnic tables, trails, a youth soccer field and a horseshoe pit. Plans to expand the facility include installing a baseball field, two hockey rinks, a warming house and a skating area. There are a number of other family-friendly activities offered in the area, which is just one reason why Saint Michael is a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Saint Michael
- Attend a special event hosted by the Rockford Area Historical Society, or tour the Ames Florida Stork House, which has a wide collection of artifacts from the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Grab a bite to eat at Neighbor's Eatery and Saloon in Albertville. On Mondays, the restaurant hosts an in-house darts league. Children also eat for free that night. Head out for a night on the town by checking out the restaurant on the weekends for live music.
- Tee off at the Fox Hollow Golf Club, just on the outskirts of town. The facility offers both youth and adult golf lessons. There's also a restaurant on the grounds.
Information for Renters
- Visit the Saint Michael official website if you'd like to access information relevant to local business and residents. You'll also find the locations and amenities of each park in town.
- Check out the i94 West Chamber of Commerce website to learn more about businesses in the area, or if you want to learn how you can become a member of the organization.