Explore Houses for Rent in Pass Christian, MS
Pass Christian lies just 15 minutes away from Gulfport and neighbors Long Beach. The seaside location of homes for rent in Pass Christian combined with the city's land-based attractions may attract beach-going and fun-loving renters.
Intriguing Pass Christian Facts
- The Town Library was open in Pass Christian from 1893 to 1996, while the Tarpon-Beacon newspaper ran from 1880 to 1993.
- A variety of nations held sovereignty over Pass Christian since it was first settled in 1699, including England, Spain, France and the United States.
- Some of the earliest Southern yachting began with visitors to the Pass Christian Hotel in 1849.
- The lighthouse built in Pass Christian in 1831 was the first to be built on mainland Mississippi.
Pass Christian Tools for Renters
- The City of Pass Christian official website provides administrative, residential and employment information.
- Academic resources for parents of students in grades K-12 can be found at the Pass Christian School District website.
- To get acquainted with the business opportunities available in Pass Christian, renters can visit the website of the Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce.
Recreational Activities in Pass Christian
Bacchus on the Beach is located near Pass Christian rentals and serves drinks along with classic Southern fare close to the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Hunters and gun enthusiasts can check out Gun Ho Indoor Shooting Range & Firearm Store to fire off a few rounds or learn to handle a weapon. Renters interested in exploring the aquatic offerings in the Pass Christian area have a viable option at Northstar Sailing Charters. The business provides dinner cruises, sailing lessons and charters for special events such as weddings and birthdays.