*THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE*
Common's newest shared living home in Prospect Heights includes fully furnished, shared living units that saves you hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings, and household essentials in the monthly rent!
Enjoy the open-concept kitchens and living space with stainless steel dishwasher, microwave, stove, hardwood floors, large windows, in unit washer/dryer appliances, and exposed brick walls.
At Common, you can get to know your neighbors. The community is connected with our very own app, Connect by Common, where there is ample opportunity for meetups around shared interests. In any given day, members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five different conversation threads.
Get to downtown Manhattan in less than 30 minutes by taking the S line from Park Place or the A/C lines from Franklin Ave. There are also tons of bus stations nearby with buses that will take you through Brooklyn and Queens.
Our coliving home in Prospect Heights features:
- NO BROKER'S FEE
- Private, furnished bedroom with lamp, night stand, walk-in closet, and hangers
- Fully furnished shared spaces
- In unit washer and dryer
- High-end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
- Fully furnished backyard and roof deck community spaces
- Free wifi
- ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
- Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
- Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
- 5 min walk to the Park Place or Franklin Ave subway stations (A/C or S lines)
- Free, exclusive Common member events throughout the city
- Minutes away from coffee shops, grocery stores, and popular bars such as The Way Station, BERG'N, Mayfield, Sit & Wonder, and more!
- Flexible lease terms (3+ months)