5,182 Houses for Rent in New York, New York
Number of Bedrooms
New York House Options
Looking for more?
Find Houses for Rent in New York, NY
New York, New York! The city that never sleeps has inspired countless songs and films over the years, and it can be a thrilling place to find a home for rent. For the person who's longed to live in one of the United States' premiere cities, the bustling metropolis of NYC can't be beat. From world-class theater, to unparalleled museums, to eateries representing every part of the world, the Big Apple is an exciting place to call home.
5 Things Renters Should Know About New York
- New York City consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island.
- During a period of time in the 18th century, New York served as the capital of the U.S.
- New York is the largest city in America in terms of population.
- The Algonquin people first occupied the area now known as New York. It was then settled by the Dutch in the 17th century.
- New York City is home to internationally known landmarks and attractions, including Broadway, the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Top Resources for New York Renters
- Looking to take part in New York's legendary nightlife but don't know where to begin? Check out TimeOut New York for suggestions.
- The Official Website of the City of New York is filled with resources, such as events happening around town and information about health and the environment in the city.
- If you're going to be a true New Yorker, you'll have to learn how to navigate the Metropolitan Transit Authority.
Things to Do in New York
Because New York is one of the cultural epicenters of the U.S., there's no shortage of things to do. Stroll through Central Park, try your luck at a flea market or rub elbows with the rich and famous while catching a show at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. Grab some famous New York pizza, then get to know the distinct vibe of each NYC borough. Don't forget to stop by one of the metropolis' many museums as well. Sports and music fans will also want to check out Madison Square Garden and the Barclays Center.