Search for Houses for Rent in Greenville, NC
If you want to find luxurious homes for rent in a community that's close-knit, exciting and always active, Greenville, North Carolina, is probably the place for you. Found in the eastern part of the state, close to Rocky Mount (43 miles) and Kinston (30 miles), the town is located in a great place for fun.
Fun Facts for Greenville Renters
- Greenville is considered the unofficial "capital" of "East Carolina," as well as the economic, educational and cultural center of the region.
- The city is known for being a major tobacco producer, though strategies have certainly changed over the years. The area is committed to green farming strategies, bioscience and robotics to make the process easier and safer.
- Greenville isn't too far from bodies of water where people can cool down - the Pamlico River will only take about a half-hour to get to, while the Atlantic Ocean is 87 miles east.
- The climate of Greenville is very agreeable, with a year-round average temperature of 61 degrees and an average rainfall of less than 50 inches.
Important Greenville Resources
- If you're new to the area and need to know how to get around town, check out the GREAT Bus System Web page. It features a widget that lays out the most up-to-date bus routes and can even show you where individual buses are located at any given time.
- The Recreation and Parks Department is a valuable resource for those in the area who want to learn more about exciting entertainment opportunities. For instance, this is the department that oversees the city's 25 parks and facilities, as well as the community centers, the tennis center, the Greenville Amphitheater and other venues.
- Renters who love reading or those with young children should head to Sheppard Memorial Library and obtain a library card. This way, you can check out the newest releases and participate in fun events like story hour for little ones and book club meetings.