667 Houses For Rent in Fayetteville, NC
Number of Bedrooms
Fayetteville House Options
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Fayetteville, NC
If you're trying to find homes for rent in a city that's known for its bright community, exciting opportunities and proximity to other new and alluring areas, look no further than Fayetteville, North Carolina. Situated right next to Fort Bragg to the west and with Red Springs just less than 30 miles to the south, Fayetteville is in the perfect spot for renters looking to put down some roots.
Interesting Facts About Fayetteville
- Fayetteville is the sixth largest city in North Carolina, meaning that it is a good cross between metropolis and small town, so it has something for everyone.
- The city has been awarded various honors by the media over the years, such as the All-America City Award, being named one of the most pro-military towns in the nation and being recognized as one of the most patriotic communities in the U.S.
- The city is located next to Fort Bragg, which is the home of the U.S. Army Forces Command and Reserve Command and rapid deployment forces.
Resources for Fayetteville Renters
- Those new to the area should check out the city's Parks and Recreation Department. Here, they can find information about the various programs, parks and facilities located in Fayetteville, such as the Kiwanis Recreation Center, the Fayetteville Community Garden and Riverside Dog Park.
- If renters are looking to make new ties within the community while keeping it safe, they might want to consider joining one of the city's crime prevention programs. Volunteers can take part in and learn from programs like Citizens on Patrol, Citizen Volunteers or Community Watch.
- To learn more about the city, the local government and many new opportunities, renters who just moved in might want to sign up for the Citizens' Academy. These free and interactive classes teach participants about their new home and allow them to make the most of their surroundings.