Search Beautiful and Quaint Houses for Rent in Pineville, NC
Pineville, located just 14 miles south of Charlotte, is one of the most desirable towns in central North Carolina, and there are plenty of homes for rent available. Between the quiet tranquility of the small neighborhoods present in this town and the exceptional services residents can obtain through the surrounding areas, Pineville is yet another hidden oasis of the Tar Heel State.
4 Facts About Pineville
- Pineville's population generally lives in urban parts of the town, while the borders of the town fall within Mecklenburg County, which also covers Charlotte.
- Pineville's Department of Parks and Recreation facilitates several sports programs for children and any other interested residents of the town, including basketball, theater, softball, a summer camp and an annual Fall Festival.
- Pineville is home to the largest shopping district in the state, which is comprised of the Carolina Place Mall and several other outlets on the two I-485 interchanges within its borders.
- Former U.S. President James Polk is from Pineville, and his monument, which was made in 1904, stands near the visitor center.
Resources for all Pineville Residents
- Information regarding goings-on in Mecklenburg County, as well as helpful links for state-oriented matters, can be found on the main website.
- Town-specific information, including access to the department of public works and other local agencies, is listed on Pineville's website.
- Parents can learn more about the Pineville Elementary School through its main portal.
Things to Do in Pineville
Renters will be treated to a variety of attractions, including countless delicious restaurants and unique shops. Additionally, the Zuma Fun Center is located within the town's borders, while Pineville is also home to the President James Polk State Historic Site.