Discover Houses for Rent in Bexley, Ohio
Bexley is a suburban town, located in Franklin County. It's close to Whitehall and Columbus. The city is great for families who are looking for homes for rent because it has many opportunities for kids. The Bexley Recreation and Parks Department has a list of seasonal activities to choose from for adults and youth. They offer yoga, camps, kayak rentals and sports. Each is broken up according to age. Check out all that Bexley has to offer.
Fun facts about Bexley
- Spend a day at the David H. Madison Community Pool. Residents and guests are welcome to enjoy the facility's splash pad, slides, diving boards and lounge chairs.
- Check out Jeffrey Park, located on Parkview Avenue. Its 40 acres are made up of walking trails, tennis courts, picnic areas, a community pool and a playground.
- The town center is about 10 minutes away from Columbus, which is a hub of unique events for children and adults. Explore the Thurber House, which famous author James Thurber used as a setting for many of his short stories. The facility is open to visitors but also hosts events for authors and writers.
- Visit the Center of Science and Industry, which Parents magazine listed as the number one museum in the country for kids. The facility has over 300 interactive exhibits on technology, science and space. Kids can sign up for year-round day camps, which is great if you have little ones that need daycare.
Information for Renters
- Bexley's official website has applications, calendars and recreation information. It lists stories on upcoming events.
- The Bexley City School District website has athletic forms, school handbooks and separate sections on the local schools.