313 Houses for Rent in Dayton, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Dayton House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Explore Houses for Rent in Dayton, Ohio
Dayton is located in Montgomery County, nearby cities include Kettering, Huber Heights, Riverside and Northridge. It's a diverse community that has plenty to offer for families who are looking for homes for rent. Spend your day at local museum, art exhibit, farm or at a sports event. Programs and activities are available for various ages through the recreation department. Options include aquatics, golf, softball, baseball, and general fitness and wellness. Dayton has several public school opportunities for residents. Whether you're in the mood for working out, participating in town events or hanging around a museum, Dayton has something for everyone. Check out all that the city has to offer.
Fun facts about Dayton
- Dayton is known as the birthplace of aviation because it's home to the Wright Brothers. Learn more about flying and local history at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force. The institution has more than 300 aircraft on display including exhibits on space shuttles and planes from World War I. On site, the museum has a flight simulator, a 3D theater and a gift shop.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of Dayton's many restaurants. Some local options include Taqueria Mixteca, Bunker's Sports Bar and Grill, Doubleday's Grill and Tavern and House of Thai.
- Ten minutes away from town is El Meson in Carrollton. The Hispanic-fusion restaurant offers dining at the bar, patio, tables and private party areas.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website for more information about things to do in Dayton. It also has a list of city officials and a separate section for individual public departments.
- Check out the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce website if you'd like to become a member.