319 Houses for Rent in Euclid, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Euclid House Options
Locate Houses for Rent in Euclid, OH
As one of the first townships established as part of the Western Reserve, Euclid is a historic community with plenty of charm. Located about 12 miles northeast of Cleveland on Interstate 90, the tiny township is along the coast of Lake Erie and near the Kenneth J. Simms Park, which provides residents with easy access to beautiful natural views throughout the year. Homes for rent in this town come in all shapes and sizes because of the area's historical background.
Key Facts About Euclid for Renters
- Euclid officially became a city in 1931 under the direction of Mayor Charles Ely. This preceded a boom in population growth that resulted from World War II due to the increased presence of industry in the region.
- Located in Cuyahoga County, Euclid is part of what is considered the greater Cleveland Metropolitan Area.
- Euclid's Memorial Park is a 56-acre park that's located in the center of the community. It serves all local residents and visitors who want to get outdoors and stretch their legs because of the numerous activities that are held there throughout the year.
Important Resources for Euclid Renters
- The Euclid city website is a key resource for visitors and residents who want to stay updated on the best activities happening in the area. In addition to providing an up-to-date calendar, the site also holds the contact information for all of the departments in City Hall and local help centers.
- Residents who want to learn more about the history that helped develop the city of Euclid and the local region can check out the Euclid History Museum.
Things to Do in Euclid
The family-friendly activities that run year-round in Euclid make this an ideal community. There are museums, restaurants, retail stores and a recreation center that help keep residents busy.