Locate Houses for Rent in Mont Clare, PA
The picturesque community of Mont Clare provides residents with a quiet place to raise a family. Mont Clare is a village in Upper Providence Township in Montgomery County. Homes for rent in the residential neighborhoods of Mont Clare come in a wide range of styles and sizes. Located on the Schuylkill River, the village is about 28 miles northwest of Philadelphia.
Information About Mont Clare
- Residents can send their children to one of the great educational institutions in the area, including the Limerick Elementary, Brooke Elementary, Spring-Ford Intermediate, Spring-Ford Middle School, Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center and Spring-Ford Area High School.
- Because Mont Clare is a village in the Upper Providence Township, two libraries serve the larger community - the Royersford Public Library and the Montgomery County-Norristown Public Library.
- Visitors and locals are invited to stretch their legs in one of the many parks in the Upper Providence Township, including Anderson Farm Park, Black Rock Park, Hess Park, Longford Park/Reynolds Dog Park, MacFarlan Park and Port Providence Road Park.
Vital Resources for Mont Clare Renters
- The official website for the Upper Providence Township covers all of the news for Mont Clare. The site also features contact information for all of the local municipalities and the activities and programs available in the region.
- To learn about the events happening in the greater area around Mont Clare, a resident can check out the Montgomery County website. The resource has information about doing business in the region, as well as visiting or living in this Pennsylvania community.
What to Do in and Around Mont Clare
Many people who love the outdoors enjoy the ability to visit one of the many parks in the area and breathe in the fresh air. The playgrounds, trails and playing fields allow everyone to enjoy the hills of Pennsylvania.