Discover Houses for Rent in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Mount Pleasant is in Charlestown County. Nearby cities include North Charleston, Charleston and Huger. Life in Mount Pleasant is laidback and easy. The city itself is surrounded by water, making it feel like you're always on vacation. Escape your daily routine by planning a Snooze & Cruise - a miniature one or two-day cruise complete with a stay in a fancy hotel. Living right on the water also makes it easy to find something fun to do. Watch the sunset over the pier, pack your sunscreen and head to the beach or bring the kids to Splash Island Waterpark - which is just one reason why Mount Pleasant is a great location for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Mount Pleasant
- If you love trying new things, sign up for a Segway Tour, offered through Segway of Charleston. You could also head to Shem Creek Park, which is more than 2,200 feet of boardwalk. There, you can sprawl out on the floating dock or take a water taxi to a local restaurant.
- If you're a beer lover, tour one of the local breweries. The Westbrook Brewing Company has a tasting room and hosts special events.
- If you prefer to buy locally-sourced goods, head to the Sweetgrass Cultural Arts Pavilion to shop at the open-air market.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to access visitor or business information. The site also has a segment dedicated to town politics and the various city departments.
- Check out the Mt. Pleasant Area Chamber of Commerce to learn more about the organization of if you're interested in becoming a member. The site also has updates on special events, like road races and football games.