Discover Houses for Rent in Simpsonville, South Carolina
Simpsonville is in Greenville County. Nearby cities include Mauldin, Five Forks and Gantt. Each fall, Mauldin hosts the Mauldin BBQ Cook-off, a two-day event where families are welcome to dance to some live music and sample an array of southern cooking. There's also a cooking competition in which participants are asked to cook up whatever their hearts desire, using everything but BBQ. Mauldin is also home to the Peacock Strides for Babies, a 5K walk or run. The proceeds go towards Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). These special events are just one reason why living in Simpsonville is a lovely option for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Simpsonville
- Embarking on a self-guided walking tour is one of the best ways to look into Simpsonville's historic past. Stop off at the downtown clock tower, which was built in 1986, to marvel its structure. Print a tour brochure from Simpsonville's website before you begin.
- Attend a concert at the Charter Spectrum Amphitheatre, where many famous musicians have performed. Artists expected to perform at the theater this year include Rob Zombie, Boston, John Fogerty and The Doobie Brothers.
- Stop into Baskin Robbins for an ice cream cone or a hotfudge sundae. It's located just up to road from the Holiday Inn Express, Starbucks and Chick-fil-A.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more about the local government, or for more information on family-friendly activities. The site also has an interactive map that you can click around on and find restaurants, lodging and more.
- Check out the Simpsonville Area Chamber of Commerce to learn more about local business, or if you'd like to become a member of the organization.