Discover Houses for Rent in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Myrtle Beach is a coastal city in Horry County. Nearby cities include Socastee, Carolina Forest and Forrestbrook. The focal point of Myrtle beach is the gigantic feris wheel that's located adjacent to a beach. The city boasts stunning views, aquatic activities and seemingly endless opportunities to have fun, which is why it's a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. In addition to more than 60 miles of beautiful beaches, Myrtle Beach is dotted with restaurants, boutiques, bars and golf courses. Life in Myrtle Beach is more like living in paradise. There are endless ways to enjoy each day.
Fun Facts about Myrtle Beach
- If you're a thrill seeker, try your hand at parasailing, windsailing, diving, surfing or another water sport offered at one of the many local beaches.
- If you love to go fishing, there are plenty of places to cast your line. The city hosts the Grand Strand Fishing Rodeo from April through October.
- If you're looking for a place to take the children, look no further than Shipwreck Island Golf Adventure. The put-put outpost has two courses set along a shipwreck setting.
- If you love adventure, head to Family Kingdom Amusement Park, which is right on the water. Take a ride of the Twist n' Shout roller coaster or plummet through the air on the Slingshot Drop Zone.
Information for Renters
- Check out Visitmyrtlebeach.com to find accommodations, dining options, entertainment or to learn more about fishing in the area.
- Visit the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to find out about businesses in the county or if you're interested in becoming a member of the organization. The site also offers marketing tips and strategies.