Discover Houses for Rent in Orangeburg, South Carolina
Orangeburg is in Orangeburg County. Nearby cities include Cameron, Rowesville and Matthews. Every spring, the city's chamber of commerce hosts the Festival of Roses to celebrate the blooming of the lovely roses. Spectators are welcome to stroll through the Edisto Memorial Gardens, or get hands-on at an arts and crafts booth. Food and other items are sold at the festival as well. Aside from seasonal events, there's always something going on in Orangeburg, which is just one reason why it's a great location for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Orangeburg
- If you're a golf enthusiast, you can tee off at the Hillcrest Golf Club - an 18-hole course that's been open since 1973. It's been ranked as one of South Carolina's top golf courses, and it's open every day of the week.
- If you love Southern comfort food, check out Dukes Bar-B-Que buffet, which is open Thursday through Saturday. Maurice's Piggie Park also sells BBQ. They're known for burgers and Southern sides.
- If you're interested in science, visit the I.P. Stanback Museum and Planetarium. The establishments' very first exhibit was located in the basement of the facility.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about local government, or for more information on what life is like in Orangeburg. The site also has an interactive map. Road alerts are posted on the website too.
- Check out the Orangeburg Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to learn more about the Festival of Roses, or for information on how you can become a member of the organization. The site also has a calendar of events and information for nonmembers.