Discover Houses for Rent in Piedmont, South Carolina
Piedmont is in Anderson and Greenville counties. Nearby cities include Golden Grove, Gantt and Dunean. The area hosts a number of seasonal, annual events for families. Don't miss the Mauldin BBQ Cook-Off that's typically held at the tail-end of September. In addition to mouth-watering food, there will also be live entertainment and a designated children's zone. The "Anything But" competition gives cooks the chance to whip up their best dishes using anything except BBQ. Fun festivals like this one are just one reason why Piedmont is a lovely area for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Piedmont
- Take a trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains, which are a stone's throw away. In addition to the breath-taking scenery, you'll find plenty to do. Bring your walking shoes so you can go for a hike or wear your swimsuit and water shoes for whitewater rafting.
- Explore the Mauldin Cultural Center's offerings. The organization puts on a wide range of free events including Movies In The Park, which is held in July and August.
- Greenville County offers a rich assortment of dining options. Head to Mike & Jeff's BBQ in Greenville for a laid-back atmosphere and some good old fashioned southern cooking. For an ethnic meal, try the Pita House located in Greenville.
Information for Renters
- Visit Mauldin's official website if you'd like to see a full list of upcoming events, or to find out more about the area's local government and businesses.
- Check out the Mauldin Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in becoming a member of the organization. On the site you'll find a brief history on the chamber, and a guide for newcomers moving to the area. Membership fees and benefits are also posted there as well.