Discover Houses for Rent in Fresno, TX
There's a lot to like about Fresno, Texas - its convenient location, family-friendly appeal, relatively mild climate and relaxed atmosphere make it a great choice for families seeking homes for rent just outside Houston.
Essential Information for Fresno Renters
- Fresno is the ideal community for working families who need to commute to nearby Houston but want to settle down in a quieter area.
- Local legend states one of the community's first residents chose to name the area after his hometown of Fresno, Calif.
- Fresno has grown slowly since its founding in the 1820s. However, in recent years, more people have started to appreciate its charm and amenities and have moved into the area.
Resources Fresno Renters Need
- Fresno is served by the Fort Bend Independent School District, and there are multiple schools within the community that parents send their children to.
- Fresno residents can stay up to date with both local and county news by checking out the Fort Bend County website, which details important information about activities and meetings, business requirements and different government departments.
Fun Things to Do in Fresno
Thanks to Fresno's perfect location, renters will never run out of fun things to do. For those who like to venture into the big city, a trip to one of Houston's many museums, night at one of the metro area's many restaurants or an outing to an Astros game may be a nice way to spend a weekend or evening. Residents who like to pursue more outdoorsy activities are also in luck. There are plenty of parks for families to enjoy, not to mention forests, lakes and other areas where residents can hunt, fish, camp, hike or simply take in the local wildlife.