Discover Houses for Rent in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Beaver Dam is in Dodge County, Wisconsin. Nearby cities include Juneau, Oak Grove and Burnett. The city is adjacent to Beaver Dam Lake, which makes for a scenic spot to fish, kayak or go for a walk. One of the city's most eccentric relics is the Pyramid Supper Club, which was built as a restaurant in 1961. The structure is essentially an imitation of Egyptian Pyramids, which makes a fun and interesting backdrop to a family photo. The quirky attraction is just one reason why Beaver Dam is a fun place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Beaver Dam
- Don't miss the Madison Children's Museum, which has three floors of interactive exhibits, perfect for children who are 12 and under. The establishment often hosts special events that are great for parents and their little ones.
- Nature enthusiasts will find they're in their element living in Beaver Dam because of all of its outdoor opportunities. Spend a day or two exploring the Shaw Marsh Wildlife Area, which comprises more than 900 acres. Bring your camera so you can snap a photo of the ever-present wildlife.
- Pop into Black Waters Coffee for your morning caffeine fix, or to pick up a bag of Morning Rush or Black Gold beans to brew right at home.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're interested in learning more about the local government, or to access a calendar of upcoming events, including special readings at the public library.
- Check out the Beaver Dam Area Chamber of Commerce to learn more about businesses in the area, or if you're considering becoming a member of the organization.