Discover Houses for Rent in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Green Bay is in Brown County. Nearby cities include De Pere, Hobart and Howard. Green Bay is a sub-basin of Lake Michigan - the only one of the five Great Lakes that doesn't share a border with Canada. Because of its waterfront location, Green Bay boasts a number of activities that appeal to nature-lovers. Millions of people from all over travel to Lake Michigan for its sand dunes and luscious beaches. Not to mention, a number of annual festivals take place close to the city as well. It offers something to everyone, which is why it's a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Green Bay
- The dining scene in Green Bay is booming with fares from all over the world. Pop into A'Bravo Bistro, a laid-back establishment serving up fun martinis, upscale deli items, pizza and a nice assortment of inexpensive wines.
- Tour the Ahnapee Brewery to learn how a few simple ingredients work together in a process called fermentation to make hoppy and not-so-hoppy beers. The establishment's specialty is small craft batches that pack a big punch.
- Each month a handful of festivals come through the area, anything from Civil War reenactments to outdoor concerts to beer and wine tastings. During the holidays - Halloween, Fourth of July, Christmas - there are seasonal activities that are great for families, like the Festival Tree or The Polar Express.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're considering moving to the area. The site has more information on local breweries, shops and restaurants and resources about job openings and community services.
- Check out the Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce for membership registration information, upcoming events and news about the organization and businesses within the community.