107 Houses for Rent in Sherwood, Arkansas
No results were found.
Number of Bedrooms
Sherwood House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Discover Houses for Rent in Sherwood, AR
Sherwood, just north of Little Rock and North Little Rock, is a suburban city in central Arkansas near the Arkansas River in Pulaski County. Sherwood is in an excellent commuter location for everything from daily commuting to national flights. Homes for rent in Sherwood are 15 minutes by car from downtown Little Rock, 20 minutes to the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport and 20 minutes from Little Rock Air Force Base in the north for any military personnel looking to rent in Sherwood. The city is also within 5 miles of interstates 40, 30, 430, 440 and 630 as well as routes 65 and 167 for easy travel to anywhere in the region.
The community is composed mostly of residential neighborhoods with convenient commercial businesses located on nearby Route 167.
Important Information for Future Renters
- Sherwood is locally famous for its Holiday Trail of Lights. Starting after Thanksgiving, families can drive through areas of town for free and watch the spectacular holiday light display.
- Sherwood was a rural, agricultural society through much of the early 1900s before the installation of several subdivisions starting in the 1940s. The population still didn't grown until much later in the century.
- Sherwood was home to the first school named for former President Bill Clinton, the William Jefferson Clinton Elementary Magnet School.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- Sherwood's first newspaper, The Sherwood News, was founded in 1950. Now, more than 40 years after it went out of publication, many people get their news from the online Sherwood Voice, part of the Pulaski News family.
- Residents will enjoy the Sherwood town website, which in addition to being easy to navigate, also has nearly anything you'll need when it comes to town business.
- Children in Sherwood are part of the Pulaski County Special School District, which covers much of the area around Little Rock.
Live in Sherwood
Sherwood isn't just a suburb of Little Rock and North Little Rock, it's its own unique city that families will have no trouble settling into.