Explore Houses for Rent in Conway, AR
Situated approximately a half-hour away from Little Rock and about 15 minutes from Greenbrier, Conway hosts a number of local attractions to supplement the nearby amenities of Little Rock. The variety of destinations available locally makes homes for rent in Conway appealing options for renters who want to keep themselves occupied in a spacious area.
Things Conway Renters Should Know
- In 1873, Conway became the seat of Faulkner County. This was the same year that the county was officially established.
- A.P. Robinson, chief engineer for the Little Rock-Fort Smith Railroad, initiated the development of Conway when he settled the area in the wake of the Civil War.
- Conway spanned only 1 square mile encompassing the local railroad station at the time of its incorporation in 1875. Another 15.4 square miles were annexed to the city during the course of the next 30 years.
Helpful Tools for Conway Renters
- The official website of the City of Conway contains resources that can help renters navigate residential life and employment in the municipality.
- Individuals who want to learn more about economic development in Conway or stay up to date on news and events can check out the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce website.
- At the Conway Public Schools website, parents can get acquainted with the academic offerings of the city.
Ways to Play in Conway
To explore the history of the area near Conway rentals, curious residents can visit the Faulkner County Museum located at the center of town. The institution hosts an array of exhibits, such as a Victorian bedroom, an agricultural display and an early 1940s kitchen. Families who want to spend some time together outdoors can stop by Cadron Settlement Park, which sports hiking trails, picnic areas and a boat launching ramp.