Discover Houses for Rent in Bentonville, AR
Bentonville is situated between Rogers and Bella Vista in the northwestern portion of Arkansas, between Oklahoma and Missouri. Thanks to their convenient locations, homes for rent in Bentonville make interstate travel easy for renters.
Things for Curious Renters to Learn About Bentonville
- During the Civil War, soldiers traveled through Bentonville prior to and following the Battle of Pea Ridge, fought just 12 miles outside of town.
- Bentonville's name, along with Benton County's moniker, is taken from Sen. Thomas Hart Benton of Missouri.
- Bentonville was founded in 1837, within a year of the creation of Benton County in 1836.
- Economic troubles came to Bentonville during the Great Depression, with the two banks closing their doors on Dec. 6, 1930, while D&H Department Stores and Benton County Hardware Company shut down operations just months prior in October of the same year.
Useful Tools for Bentonville Renters
- Governmental resources, such as information about boards and councils, economic development and utilities, may be accessed at the official website of the City of Bentonville.
- The Bentonville School District website hosts links that can help parents with children in grades K-12 explore educational options in the Bentonville area.
- Renters can keep up to date about local events and stay abreast of other news by visiting the Bentonville Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce website.
Recreational Activities in Bentonville
The Museum of Native American History may appeal to residents who want to expand their knowledge, with its exhibits that contain artifacts from diverse eras. For some fresh air and outdoor fun, those in Bentonville rentals can head to Memorial Park. The park sports a variety of facilities, including softball fields, a pool, volleyball courts, basketball courts, tennis courts and soccer fields. Art buffs can check out the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, which is home to Colonial-era pieces and American masterworks.