Discover Houses for Rent in Cabot, AR
Cabot is located in close proximity to Little Rock, the capital of Arkansas and home to a variety of entertaining attractions. Homes for rent in Cabot may appeal to renters looking to commute to Little Rock for work or who simply want to enjoy a quaint suburban lifestyle.
Intriguing Things for Renters to Know About Cabot
- G. W. Newton established the first school in Cabot in 1875, initiating the growth of the city's reputed school system. Old Main, a sizable brick building, was erected in 1915 to accommodate the development of the area.
- A city generator was installed in the 1920s, providing Cabot with some of its first 20th-century technology. The installation allowed citizens to pay for access to electricity that was available from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- The Central Arkansas Milk Producers Association was formed in the early 1930s by area dairy farmers.
Helpful Tools for Cabot Renters
- The website of the City of Cabot hosts a variety of resources that can assist renters with queries about local government, education, recreation and business.
- To learn more about Cabot's notable academic offerings, parents with children in grades K-12 can check out the Cabot Public School District website.
- Residents interested in joining the organization or exploring the economic affairs of Cabot may visit the website of the Cabot Chamber of Commerce.
Recreation Near Cabot Rentals
Outdoorsy individuals may enjoy the natural beauty of the Cabot area by heading to Richie Road Park, which sports a municipal pool, a baseball complex, pavilions, a playground and a walking trail. Skaters can stop by the Cabot Skate Park to get tricky on a variety of equipment, including rails and quarter pipes. Cabot Mini-golf is available for family fun and allows patrons to put on 18 different holes.