Discover Houses for Rent in Brunswick GA
Brunswick is a lively city that's located near the Saint Simon's Sound. The city is wedged between Savannah and Fernandina Beach, nestled right on the Atlantic Ocean. It's close to Saint Simons Island and Sea Island. There are plenty of things to do in the bustling city that has shops, various restaurants and art museums. People can also enjoy sailing, kayaking, tennis, dolphin watching and many other joys of the sea. It's diversity and abundance of activities make it a great option for families who are looking for homes to rent.
Facts about Brunswick
- Brunswick was first settled in the 1700s by European man Mark Carr. He created a tobacco plantation shortly after his arrival which was purchased by The Royal Province of Georgia.
- The town was eventually named after the home of King George II of Great Britain.
- Early on, the area had a great economy unlike other towns at the time because they had a railroad system.
- Families can check out shrimp boats or go for a walk along Brunswick's City Dock.
- The Department of Natural Resources Trail has plenty of hiking trails and a swimming pool that's open to visitors.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more about water and sport opportunities. Take a virtual tour of shops and restaurants before arriving in town. Local initiatives, recreations and other resources are also available to visitors.
- To learn more about life in Brunswick including employment, festivals, politics and more head to News4Georgia.com. The news provider offers breaking news stories on the latest occurrences. Families can keep up on current events with the source.
- The Brunswick-Golden Isle Chamber of Commerce offers information about business.