Showing 0 of 63

Apartments For Rent in Bolingbrook, IL

Sort by: Best Match
63 properties
Results Per Page: 30

Page 1 of 3

1-30 of 63 properties
  1. Home
  2. Illinois
  3. Bolingbrook

Nearby Zip Codes

Apartments for Rent in Bolingbrook, IL

Bolingbrook, Illinois is a town with a population of just over 74,000. At an average age of just under 35, the city's population skews decidedly younger than most cities in Illinois. Renters tend to be in the minority in Bolingbrook, and 80% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs could play a role, as the average rent of $1,306 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,052.

Among Bolingbrook residents older than 25, 16% possess a Bachelor's degree and 6% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Bolingbrook residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 22% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of around $92K, Bolingbrook workers bring in around $15,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Illinois. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

With an average commute time of about 35 minutes, slower than most cities in the state, Bolingbrook residents have found that traveling to work takes some patience. Driving a vehicle is the typical way to get to work, selected by 47% of residents, while public transportation is not widely used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.