Explore Houses for Rent in Collinsville
Collinsville is located in Madison Country. Nearby cities include Maryville, Caseyville and Fairmont City. There's always something to do if you live in Collinsville, which is why it's a great option for families looking for homes for rent. Sign your kids up for programs that are offered through the Collinsville Area Recreation District. The organization has karate, yoga, dance, tumbling and volleyball. Drop-in art classes are also available. Collinsville is home to Horseshoe Restaurant, which made it onto the Best Restaurants in St. Louis website. There are plenty more in addition to these amenities. Check out all that the area has to offer.
Fun Facts about Collinsville
- Collinsville is home to the world's largest Catsup bottle, which can be seen as you're driving along Route 159. The structure was built in 1949 for G.S. Suppiger catsup bottling plant and in 1995 preservationists saved the tower from demolition and restored it to the attraction that it's become today.
- Take a drive over to Belleville, which is 20 minutes away, to see the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows. It's one of the largest outdoor shrines in North America. The site hosts special events, like breakfasts and 5Ks.
- Head to the National Great Rivers Museum in Alton, which is about a half hour away. The establishment is dedicated to telling the history of the Mississippi River. Take a tour or bring a picnic with you.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the local government and various departments. The site also has a calendar that marks upcoming events and town meetings.
- Check out the Collinsville Chamber of Commerce for additional information on business or if you're interested in becoming a member.