78 Houses for Rent in Willowbrook, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Willowbrook House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Locate Houses for Rent in Willowbrook, IL
Willowbrook homes for rent are located about 22 miles from downtown Chicago by way of Interstate 55 or Interstate 290. With outdoor pursuits and retail therapy options within a few miles of most neighborhoods in the village, residents will have plenty of attractions and resources to build a life around.
Things Willowbrook Renters Should Know
- Willowbrook is located in DuPage County.
- The village was originally incorporated in 1960.
Key Resources for Renters in Willowbrook
- Learn about the village, check out local government and departments and download resources for residents at the official Willowbrook, Ill., website.
- Check out the calendar of local events, learn about resources for local businesses and get community contact information at the Willowbrook/Burr Ridge Chamber of Commerce website.
- Get resources for parents, learn about different area schools or check out the most recent district news at the Northbrook/Glenview School District 30 website.
Top Things to Do in and Around Willowbrook
Residents who enjoy hitting the greens can head to the Ruth Lake Country Club. Located in nearby Hinsdale, the club provides an 18-hole course at par 71. For those individuals who are new to the sport, Ruth Lake also provides a golf program. Ruth Lake also has four tennis courts, a 25-meter swimming pool and dining options on site. During the winter months, residents can enjoy a few rounds of bowling at the Willowbrook Lanes.
Many residents of Willowbrook also enjoy Dell Rhea's Chicken Basket. Opened in 1946, Dell Rhea's is famous across the Chicago area for its fried chicken. Residents looking for fine dining can head to Capri Ristorante for Italian cuisine or head to neighboring Burr Ridge for some modern American dishes.