Find Houses for Rent in Franklin, IN
Franklin is a city in Johnson County and is approximately 30 minutes from Indianapolis, better known as Circle City to locals. Homes for rent in the area provide families with plenty of opportunities to explore and get to know this region better. Go to the Blue Heron Park and Wetland, which is 55 acres of natural beauty. Its field is also used for several sports teams in Franklin and has plenty of walking trails for visitors to enjoy. People can also try out the Blue Heron Challenge Course, an obstacle course within the park that causes people to think and use problem solving skills to get out. This is just one of many amenities in Franklin that people can indulge in.
Facts for Renters
- Check out the Franklin Province Park, which actually has another park in it : the Franklin Action Park. Skaters and BMX bikers love to come to this park, as it has half pipes, rails and plenty of room to try out new tricks.
- Visitors can also make a trip to Franklin Cultural Arts and Recreation Center, which has a venue that can hold up to 400 people for major events. It also has a complete gymnasium that has both basketball and volleyball courts, a rock climbing wall, a walking and running track, and a theater area.
- Downtown Franklin has plenty of restaurants for visitors and residents to enjoy. Try out Ann's Restaurant for a touch of comfort food or Aunt Judy's Kitchen to dig into some classic, authentic Indiana dishes.
- If you're bored of Franklin, take a short drive to Indianapolis. Go and see a show, watch the Colts play or try out a few hot fine dining and dancing spots.
Resources for Renters
- If you're curious on what else you can do in Franklin, check out the Franklin Parks and Recreation Department, which many of the parks and activities are controlled through.
- Find out what to expect on the first day of school or learn what children should bring by visiting the Franklin Community Schools website.
- Learn about local, current events or read up on some breaking news by picking up a copy of the Daily Journal.