Explore Houses for Rent in Haysville, Kansas
Haysville is in Sedgwick County. Nearby cities include Peck, Derby and Clearwater. The city's about halfway between Oklahoma City and Kansas City, taking less than three hours to commute to either. Trek to either town to sample their collections of fancy restaurants, charming cafes, shopping centers and museums. The Kansas State Fair in Hutchinson is one of the most-anticipated events of the year in the Sunflower State. It's packed with culture, entertainment and agriculture. The festival draws an enormous crowd with big-named musicians and irresistible fried foods. It's just one reason why Haysville is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Haysville
- Coffee lovers should meander to Fresh Roast Coffee Company in Wichitia. The itty-bitty establishment focuses on the quality of coffee beans, and owners are happy to discuss where they get their varieties. It's only open on Saturdays so plan accordingly!
- After you've picked up a delicious cup of espresso, head to The Donut Whole for a sinful treat to pair with your caffeine. In addition to savory and sweet goods, the eatery boasts live music and an art gallery.
- The Museum of World Treasures is the perfect spot for a family outing. Eclectic exhibits span from dinosaurs to mummies. A children's activity center is on the third floor.
Information for Renters
- Visit the Haysville official website if you're considering a move. The website contains local news, employment opportunities, recreational programs and visitor information.
- Check out the Haysville Chamber of Commerce for all things business. You can also find out how to become an advocate for local businesses and view upcoming events sponsored by the organization.