Find Your Next House for Rent in Crowley, LA
Located outside of Lafayette, this city in Acadia Parish benefits from countless amenities due to its prime location in southern Louisiana. Homes for rent in Crowley provide families with adequate tranquility and privacy to lead fulfilling lives.
Fun Facts for New Crowley Residents
- Each year the city holds a Mardi Gras celebration called Carnival d'Acadie, complete with costume contests and a parade. Families love the opportunity to enjoy Cajun music and food while indulging in Southern history.
- The International Rice Festival is held annually in Crowley and is one of the state's largest agricultural festivals. Special events like rice cooking contests and the Queens Ball highlight just a portion of the offered entertainment.
- The City of Crowley Recreational Department strives to provide fun and engaging recreational activities for the community's population. Children can participate in organized sports such as basketball, while adults can enjoy a flag football league in the fall.
Important Resources for Renters New to Crowley
- The Crowley Chamber of Commerce works to enhance the business community and cultural environment of the city. Hosting numerous special events during the year, the organization's goal is to improve the quality of life for Crowley citizens.
- The community library is managed by the Acadia Parish Library, which is headquartered in Crowley. It conducts reading programs for youths and provides resources to residents in order to expand their learning.
Historic Rice Theatre hosts multiple community events throughout the year. The stage, first constructed in the late 1940's, showcases a variety of local and national performances.
What to Do in Crowley
Whether you want to indulge in the deep agricultural history of Crowley or travel east to the excitement of Lafayette, choosing to live in this city could be the best decision you ever make.