Find Your Next House for Rent in Quincy, MA
Located on the beautiful Atlantic shoreline, Quincy, Mass., is a coastal community that allows residents to live the sought-after New England lifestyle. The city is made up of more than 10 distinctive neighborhoods - including Adams Shore, Germantown, Houghs Neck, Merrymount and Squantum - that contain homes for rent and can meet your personal needs. With a great mix of natural beauty, commerce centers and historic sites, Quincy has a comprehensive cultural offering that is ideal for growing children.
Quick Facts for Quincy Renters
- Quincy is located about 10 miles south of Boston, so big-city attractions and amenities are not far away.
- Nicknamed "City of Presidents," Quincy was the birthplace of two U.S. presidents.
- Taste Quincy is made up of more than 200 restaurants and works to promote local fare.
- Quincy's neighboring towns include Hingham, South Weymouth and Dorchester.
4 Great Quincy Resources
- The City of Quincy maintains a presence on Twitter and tweets about happenings in the local community.
- For new residents coming from Asia, Quincy has an Asian Liaison to help with interpretation information on public schools, medical care, housing and other necessities.
- The Quincy Public Schools Web page is a rich resource for local parents.
- Quincy is home to four Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority subway stops and many bus lines. Check out your public transportation options on the MBTA website.
Things to Do in and Around Quincy
For history enthusiasts, Adams National Historical Park is a must-visit, as it chronicles the distinguished lives of the Adams family and how they were quintessential to the development of the United States. Other top attractions include the Marina Bay boardwalk, Hancock Cemetery, the Dorothy Quincy Homestead and Thomas Crane Public Library.