Discover Houses for Rent in Randolph, MA
Randolph, Mass., is located 17 miles south of Boston and has many homes for rent that are popular with those looking to enjoy the New England way of life. Areas in the town have a very old-timey feel, with open green spaces and buildings that maintain their historic architectural components. Randolph is conveniently located near Route 24 and Interstate-93, so whether you're commuting to work or heading out with the family, it's easy to get where you need to go.
Interesting Information for Randolph Renters
- Randolph's neighbors include Stoughton, Rockland and Brockton.
- The town has a rich history dating back to 1793.
- Randolph's crime rate has been significantly lower than that of the United States for well over a decade.
- Randolph Public Schools' motto is "One Randolph, One Purpose."
- Experienced and novice fishermen flock to Great Pond, located on the northern border of Randolph, to enjoy a quiet day of fishing. The pond is home to smallmouth bass, yellow perch, brook trout and other species.
Key Resources for Randolph Families
- The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority makes it easy to get from Randolph to Boston. Check out commuter train and bus schedules on the MBTA website.
- The Town of Randolph and Randolph Police Department both have Twitter pages that residents can follow to receive alerts and updates on what's happening in the town.
- The Randolph Public Schools website is a rich resource for local parents to stay in the know on their children's education.
Things to Do in Randolph
Randolph residents venture throughout the South Shore region to partake in the best family-friendly attractions in the area. Some of the must-visits include the Animal World Experience in Stoughton, Adams National Historical Park in Quincy and the Attleboro Arts Museum in Attleboro.